Sat at 13:00—14:00
Tallinn Jewellery Factory has an important role in the history of Estonian design. During the Soviet era, its austere and romantic style of tableware, cutlery and jewellery defined the look of local everyday life for decades.
The exhibition focuses on the work produced by the factory in the period 1951–1994, from the time when the first artists became involved with the factory, until the moment both the state regime and the market changed and the company was privatised.
The tour is in Estonian and is led by curators Kai Lobjakas and Ketli Tiitsar.